About the Course
The Build a Dev Environment with Azure and Terraform course is one of More than Certified's Resume Foundations Project courses.
What does it mean to be a Resume Foundations Project? It means that this course is designed to help you learn the basics of a technology fast with a hands-on project that can serve as a framework for your own projects!
This project will guide you through Terraform basics as you utilize Visual Studio Code (On Windows, Mac, or Linux!) to deploy Azure resources and an Azure VM that you can SSH into to have your own redeployable environment that will be perfect for your own future projects!
- Azure Provider and Init (6:38)
- A Resource Group Plan and Apply (6:08)
- A Virtual Network and Referencing (6:46)
- The Terraform State (3:58)
- Terraform Destroy (3:22)
- A Subnet (5:17)
- A Security Group (6:25)
- A Security Group Association (2:20)
- A Public IP (3:52)
- A Network Interface (5:18)
- A Linux VM (4:46)
- A Key Pair (5:24)
- Custom_Data and the File Function (4:38)
- SSH Config Scripts (3:41)
- The Provisioner and Templatefile (9:08)
- Data Sources (4:14)
- Outputs (4:16)
- Variables (3:44)
- Variable Precedence (4:36)
- Conditional Expressions (6:57)
Go Deeper with Terraform!
(All bundles include this course!)
Below are courses and bundles that include more Terraform content to dive deeper and build more robust projects!